David H. Thomas, III
Bachelor of Arts – Sociology, Emory University, 1987
Associate of Arts Degree, Oxford College of Emory University, 1984
License Number: TX-1337352-G
Courses completed for accreditation sponsored by the Appraisal Institute:
- Applied Residential Property Valuation (AI-102), Atlanta, GA; 1991.
- Appraisal Procedures (AI-120), Houston, TX; 2001.
- Basic Income Capitalization (AI-310), Houston, TX; 2002.
- National Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, 15 Hour (AI-410N), Arlington, TX; 2007.
- Advanced Sales Comparison and Cost Approaches (AI-530), Arlington, TX; 2007.
- Course completed for accreditation by Texas Appraiser Licensing and Certification Board:
- Real Estate Appraisal Principles (GLO211), Dallas, TX; 1988.
- Real estate associate employed by Valbridge Property Advisors | San Antonio, formerly Dugger, Canaday, Grafe, Inc. since April 2000.
- Vice President of Acquisitions employed by FirstCity Financial Corp., Waco, Texas, from December 1994 to June 1999. Experience included underwriting of commercial real estate loans for portfolio purposes and purchase of delinquent real estate tax liens, as well as analysis and evaluation of commercial loans.
- Real estate associate employed by J.R. Kimball, Inc., Fort Worth, Texas, from September 1991 to December 1994. Experience included analysis of 1 to 4 family residential properties using FNMA residential guidelines and parcel analysis for tax appeal process.
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the State of Texas, License No. TX-1337352-G; September 27, 2007
- Texas Real Estate Salesman License, License No. 0395199 (inactive).
- Georgia Real Estate License (inactive).
- Rotary Club of San Antonio - Member
- Landa Gardens Conservancy - Board Secretary
- Monte Vista Historical Society - Member